Taking the advantages of French colonial style, 180 well-equipped rooms and Suites of Hotel Saigon Morin have the largest size in Hue City. All guestrooms have parquet floor, marble bathrooms, comfortable facilities and amenities.
Especially, staying at Hotel Saigon Morin, the guests have chance to see many old photos of Hue city in the beginning 20th decade and hotel history of more than 100 years.
Moreover, the greatest comedian Charlie Chaplin spent his honeymoon in a Charlie Chaplin Suite.
- All reservations via hotel website are required to be guaranteed by credit card upon confirmation of booking.
- Any reduction to the duration of stay at the hotel must be made at least 7 days prior to check-in. If less than 7 days notice is given, the hotel reserves the right to charge the full duration of stay as originally confirmed.
- Any cancellation within 7 days before arrival time or no-show will be charged 100% of total revenue.
- Compulsory Christmas Gala Dinner (24 Dec) & New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner (31 Dec) are requested.
- Free of charge for child less than ten (10) years old and under 1,3 meter, sharing room with parents without extra bed including buffet breakfast, maximum of 2 (two) children in a room.
- Child from ten (10) years old onwards is considered as an adult and requested to book extra bed.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD CEREMONY FOR UNDERPRIVILEDGED CHILDREN IN THUA THIEN HUE PROVINCE
On 23 June 2018 at Hotel Saigon Morin, Thua Thien Hue Provincial Labor Invalids and Social Fairs, Provincial Fund for Children have corporated with Saigon Times Foundation, Pham Phu Thu scholarships program, SmartGreen Co., Ltd, United Colormate Co., Ltd, Thai Duong Handicraft and Hotel Saigon Morin to ...Read more
HOTEL SAIGON MORIN - 117 YEARS ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
(March 26, 2018) Hotel Saigon Morin, regarded as Top 5 oldest hotel best well-known by the Viet Nam Book of Records, is celebrating its 117th anniversary on 26 March 2018 ...Read more
“TOP TEN 4 STAR HOTELS IN VIETNAM 2017” AWARD
On the occasion of the 57th Anniversary of Viet Nam Tourism Industry (09 July 1960 – 09 July 2017), Hotel Saigon Morin has ...Read more